Guided walking Toledo tour
Going on a guided tour on foot is one of the best ways to see it all and not miss a single detail. Roam the streets of Toledo with a professional who will show you the Jewish, Muslim, and Christian cultural heritage.
todaySelect the date
- Remember to arrive to the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- Thanks to the official local guide, you will know the Jewishs, Muslim and Christian culture of the city
- You will walk through the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, the Mosque of Cristo de la Luz and the Cathedral
- Enjoy a walking guided tour through the historic center of the city of "The Three Cultures"
A local guide will reveal all the secrets and history about the historic center of the 'City of Three Cultures'. Jews, Muslims and Christians coexist in the streets of the city and have their influence in different neighborhoods, which is very noticeable today with its different styles of architecture. On the guided tour, you can see the Mudejar-style Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, or the Mosque Cristo de la Luz, an example of Arabic architecture. Examples of Christian architecture include the Cathedral of Toledo and numerous others.
Before you Go
- From Monday to Sunday: 1pm - 4.30pm
This ticket implies the customer's acceptance of the conditions indicated here: - The cancellation conditions that apply to our reservation can vary according to the policy of the company providing the service. If your requiere further information, please contact to our staff. - The ticket is valid only for the date on the ticket. - The ticket must be delivered and presented at the beginning of the activity to the guide or company that carries out the contracted activity. - The company is not responsible for the loss or improper use of the ticket. In case of loss it is not allowed to reprint the tickets. - You can contact with us in the 900 92 00 92 or in the mail email@example.com
City Expert Toledo
undefined, Toledo, Spain