Palmetum Botanical Garden Tenerife
Teneriffe's abundant natural areas are one of the best reasons to visit the island. Explore the Palmetum Botanical Garden with City Expert and marvel at over 600 species of palm trees, the largest collection of its kind in the European Union. You cannot miss the chance to visit Palmetum!
- Explore the largest collection of palm trees in Europe
- Discover the botanical garden of Tenerife with 12 hectares dedicated soley to palm trees
- Fun for the whole family in a different natural environment
- Previously the site of a rubbish dump, the area has been transformed into a natural paradise
Before you Go
- Monday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
- Last admission at 5pm
- Cancellation will be according to the policy of the company that provides the service contracted. For further information, speak to our staff.
- Your ticket is only valid for the specified date.
- Your ticket must be shown at the start of the activity or tour.
- The company is not responsible for loss or misuse of your ticket. In case of loss, duplicate tickets cannot be provided.
- You can contact us on 900 92 00 92 or by emailing email@example.com