Palma Essential Experience
From 29/02 to 3/03, the stop at A. Maura (1) will be cancelled and the main stop will be the one at muelle comercial (18).
* Stop 7 and stop 16 are out of service until further notice. We apologise for the inconvenience.
If you’re visiting Palma de Mallorca, then you really can’t miss Bellver Castle. This amazing construction’s name comes from the Catalan for “beautiful view” and whether looking out over the city and the sea or at the castle itself, the views are spectacular. So, combine our hop-on hop-off bus with entrance to the castle for a fantastic Palma experience.
- Unlimited access to the hop-on hop-off bus with your 24-hour ticket
- Audio commentary in 8 languages to learn about the history and culture of Palma
- Visit the magnificent Bellver Castle
- Flexible 12-month ticket
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Entrance to Bellver Castle or Poble Espanyol
- At Café Maura and Bodega Mayor the free drink is available with a minimum consumption of 7€ per person.