Boat Tour + Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Palma de Mallorca
Palma de Mallorca overlooks the Bay of Palma, straddling land and sea. This island capital exists because of the sea that laps at its shore, which makes seeing it from a boat an essential part of any Palma experience and our Boat Cruise and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket let you do just that. Book your ticket today.
- Our Boat Tour lets you enjoy the complete Palma Experience.
- Create your own itinerary around Palma de Mallorca.
- 24/48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Palma de Mallorca top sights.
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide in 8 langauges
- 2 routes
- Boat Tour
- Entrance to Castle Bellver
With over 300 days of sunshine a year, our boat cruise is the perfect way to enjoy this beautiful city. During this 1-hour cruise, you’ll have the chance to see some of Palma’s most famous attractions from a completely different perspective, and with panoramic 360-degree views from the top deck, you won’t miss a thing.
Marvel at the historic Bellver Castle, Europe’s oldest circular castle or admire the luxury and opulence of the many superyachts docked in the port. As you cruise around the bay, you’ll also be treated to spectacular views of Palma’s Gothic cathedral. Did you know that the famous Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí once worked on a renovation of the cathedral, but after an argument with the contractor he left the project?
Once back on shore, you can hop back on the bus and continue exploring the city. A good place to start is La Seu, the magnificent cathedral, which dominates the city from the water. Another place not to miss is Plaça d’Espanya, a grand square at the entrance to the old city. Or hop off at one of the stops along the Paseo Maritimo and enjoy a relaxing stroll by the water.
Before you Go
- Hotel Valparaíso (stop 11)
- Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró (stop 12)
- Palacio Marivent (stop 12b)
- Es Baluard (stop 16)
- Operational season: May - October
- Tours depart every hour from 10:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. (weather dependent)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Departs from Escalera Real