Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience Mallorca
What comes to your mind when you hear, “Go, Rafa!”? This world-renowned tennis player is proud to call this island his hometown. Take a walk through his professional career with a ticket to the Rafa Nadal Museum with City Expert. Can you tell us how many trophies this tennis player from Manacor has won?
- Take the opportunity to discover the exhibition of objects signed by great athletes
- Located in the hometown of the tennis player, Manacor
- You will know the great moments of the history of the sport of this great athlete
- Enjoy the only exhibition that gathers the best moments of Rafael Nadal's amazing career
Before you Go
- April - October: 10am - 6:30pm
- November - March: 10am - 2:30pm
- First pass: 10:30am
- Last pass: 5:30 pm
- Entrance every 15 minutes in small groups
- Cancellation will be according to the policy of the company that provides the service contracted. For further information, speak to our staff.
- Your ticket is only valid for the specified date.
- Your ticket must be shown at the start of the activity or tour.
- The company is not responsible for loss or misuse of your ticket. In case of loss, duplicate tickets cannot be provided.
- You can contact us on 900 92 00 92 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org