Guided Genova Caves Tour Mallorca
The Caves of Genova are known for being the smallest caves on the island. Thanks to the nearby train and other good connections, visitors have easy access to this site. City Expert's visit to the Genova Caves is a family-friendly activity and is ideal for children.
- Learn about the galleries formed naturally in this cave
- Discover the smallest caves on the island, great to visit with the little ones
- You'll go down to 36 meters deep
- You will enjoy all the details that are hidden in it thanks to the guided tour we offer
Before you Go
- From October to March:
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.
- From April to September:
- Monday - Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Hours are subject to change