Guided Genova Caves Tour Mallorca
The Caves of Genova are known for being the smallest caves on the island. Thanks to the nearby train and other good connections, visitors have easy access to this site. City Expert's visit to the Genova Caves is a family-friendly activity and is ideal for children.
- Discover the smallest caves on the island, great to visit with the little ones
- You will enjoy all the details that are hidden in it thanks to the guided tour we offer
- You'll go down to 36 meters deep
- Learn about the galleries formed naturally in this cave
Before you Go
- From October to March:
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.
- From April to September:
- Monday - Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Hours are subject to change
This voucher implies the customer's acceptance of the conditions indicated here. The cancellation conditions that apply to our reservation can vary according to the policy of the company providing the service. If you require further information, please contact our staff. The voucher is valid only for the date stated. The voucher must be delivered and presented at the beginning of the activity to the guide or company that carries out the contracted activity. The company is not responsible for the loss or improper use of the ticket, once it has been redeemed. In case of loss, reprinting the ticket is not possible. You can contact us on 900 92 00 92 or by emailing email@example.com