Hop-On Hop-Off Las Palmas de Gran Canaria with Vegueta Tour
Come and discover Las Palmas de Gran Canaria on our fabulous tailored city tour, which includes three fascinating guided tours. Our bus route is designed to show you the highlights of this island city and our guided tours will show you different sides of this ever-surprising city. Book today with City Sightseeing.
- Free tour of the Casa del Perfume Canario
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Las Palmas' top sights
- Audio commentary in 8 languages
- Create your itinerary with 1 bus route & 11 stops around Las Palmas
- Free walking tour around the old town and a guided tour of the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium
- Flexible 12-month ticket, so you can book online now and enjoy whenever your travel.
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Guided tour of Alfredo Kraus Auditorium
- Walking tour of Vegueta
- Tour: Casa del Perfume Canario
- Entrance: Museo Elder, Museo Canario, Teatro Pérez Galdós
With City Sightseeing, you’ll be able to discover some of the secrets of the city and learn about it’s fascinating history and its vibrant present. So just hop on our open-top bus and head for some of the city’s highlights, like the Vegueta. This is part of the city’s historic centre and a potential future UNESCO World Heritage Site. Founded by the island’s Spanish conquerors in 1478, its atmospheric streets have many tales to tell. Join the Vegueta Walking Tour that’s included in your ticket to hear the best of them.
Also included in your ticket is a visit to the Cathedral tower. From there, you’ll enjoy fantastic views over the city and the harbour. Next, you could head to the Pueblo Canario, a neighbourhood which is practically a living museum of local architecture. They’re just a few of the you can hop off and see.
And remember, your ticket also include a guided visit to the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium, a magnificent modern concert hall and cultural centre, and a tour of the Casa del Perfume Canario, a museum and workshop, where you can learn how perfumes are made. Don’t miss it, you know it makes scents!
Before you Go
- From Monday to Saturday at 1:15 p.m.
- Duration: 60 mins
- Meeting point: stop 5
- Tour runs daily at 10:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.
- Meeting point: main entrance of the auditorium