Hop-On Hop-Off Cordoba
Discover Cordoba’s rich cultural history with a City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. With your ticket you’ll have access to two different bus routes, as well as two guided walking tours. Book your tickets with City Expert today and see all of Cordoba’s highlights.
- Audio commentary in 11 languages, including a special kids commentary
- Explore Cordoba at your own pace and enjoy panoramic views on the bus tour
- Two guided walking tours through Cordoba’s historic centre & the Jewish Quarter
- Unlimited access to two bus routes with your 24-hour ticket
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 2 free walking tours
With your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket you’ll have 24-hour access to two bus routes where you can enjoy 360° views from the top deck of the buses. Hop off to enjoy tapas in the Mercado de la Victoria, walk across the famous Puente Romano or admire the Alcázar and Mezquita; the options are endless. Two guided walking tours are also included with your ticket; one through the old Jewish Quarter and the other through the Axerquía, or city centre. Get your tickets today with City Expert.
Before you Go
25th December, 1st January and 6th January: the first bus on the red route will depart at 10:40 and on the blue route at 10:30.
5th January: Service will end at approximately 15:00 due to the Cabalgata parade.
At 18:00 hours from the Puerta del Puente
Meeting point: stop 16 red line (Puente Romano)
Duration: 1 hour
Languages: Spanish and English
Gourmet Market Tour
At 13:00 from stop 6 (red line).
Victoria Market (drink included)