Palacio Viana Cordoba Guided Tour
Don’t know what to see in Cordoba? Let us take you on a guided tour of the Palacio Viana. This palace, which was declared a National Historic Artistic Monument by the Spanish Ministry of Culture, is located in the Santa Marina neighbourhood in the heart of Cordoba’s city centre. The palace is a true gem that you should definitely visit!
- Visit the palace's magnificent artistic collections, its garden, and also its 12 lush courtyards
- You will discover all the details and stories thanks to the official guide that will accompany you
- An exciting cultural and sensorial experience through architecture and decoration
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Viana Palace declared a Historic Artistic Monument in Córdoba
- Guided visit
Before you Go
- January - December:
- Tuesday - Saturday: from 10am to 7pm
- Monday closed
- Sunday and public holidays: from 10am to 3pm
- July - August:
- Tuesday - Sunday: from 9am to 3pm
- Cancellation will be according to the policy of the company that provides the service contracted. For further information, speak to our staff.
- Your ticket is only valid for the specified date.
- Your ticket must be shown at the start of the activity or tour.
- The company is not responsible for loss or misuse of your ticket. In case of loss, duplicate tickets cannot be provided.
- You can contact us on 900 92 00 92 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org