Jerez Tour and Royal Equestrian School
Jerez is one of the most visited places in the province of Cadiz. With City Expert, you will be able to get to know Jerez, soak up its art and its way of life. Reserve your City Expert trip, which leaves from Cadiz, and discover the cradle of flamenco and of Andalusian equestrian art. It’s impossible to miss!
- Make the most of this opportunity to discover the secrets of Jerez with a guide
- Take a walking tour of the city's historic centre
- Disocver Jerez, a city influenced by the history and culture inherited from other civilisations
- Enjoy an exhibition of equestrianism at the Royal Equestrian School
- General entrance ticket to the Royal School of Equestrian Art show "How the Andalusian Horses Dance"
Before you Go
Pick-up points:(times subject to change)
- From Cadiz:
- 8:40am Stop opposite the "Ciudad de Cádiz" sports centre
- 8:42am Banco Sabadell opposite McDonald's
- 8:44am Bus stop at Av.Andalucía 75. Next to Milenium dental clinic
- 8:45am Bus stop opposite Hotel Puerta Tierra
- 8:50am Bus stop at the Aduana building in Plaza Sevilla
- From El Puerto de Santa María:
- 9:30am Hotel Puerto Bahía
- 9:35am Bus stop at the Renfe train station (La Estación Kiosk)
Purchase of this ticket implies acceptance on the part of customer of the conditions indicated here:
- Cancellation will be according to the policy of the company that provides the service contracted. For further information, speak to our staff.
- Your ticket is only valid for the specified date.
- Your ticket must be shown at the start of the activity or tour.
- The company is not responsible for loss or misuse of your ticket. In case of loss, duplicate tickets cannot be provided.
- You can contact us on 900 92 00 92 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org