Pueblos Blancos Visit - Cadiz
Discover one of the marvels of Andalusia with City Expert. With this excursion to the White Villages, you will walk through their streets, discover their most important features and immerse yourself in their surroundings. With transport from the city of Cadiz, this is an excursion not to be missed.
- Get to know one of the most famous routes in Andalusia
- Discover the Grazalema Natural Park, designated as a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO
- Discover,amongst others,the villages of Arcos de la Frontera,Grazalema and Ubrique
- Thanks to your local guide, you will learn about the history and secrets hidden in these villages
- Accompanying guide for the whole trip
- Lunch at a restaurant in Ubrique
- Travel insurance
Before you Go
- 8:00 a.m. Bus stop at Ciudad de Cádiz sports centre, Av. José; León de Carranza s/n
- 8:02 a.m. Bus stop next to Sabadell Bank
- 8:04 a.m. Bus stop at Av de Andalucía 75, next to Clínica Dental Milenium
- 8:05 a.m. Bus stop at Av. de Andalucía 45, in front of Hotel Puertatierra
- 8:10 a.m. Bus stop in Plaza Sevilla, next to the Aduana Building
El Puerto de Santa María:
- 8:25 a.m. Hotel Puerto Bahía
- 8:30 a.m. Bus stop at the Renfe train station, next to the La Estación Kiosk
Desde Jerez de la Frontera:
- 8:55 a.m. Bus stop in Plaza del Caballo nº1, next to Santander Bank.
- 9:00 a.m. Bus stop at Rotonda del Minotauro (Minotauro Roundabout), next to Bar Santa Ana
Purchase of this ticket implies acceptance on the part of customer of the conditions indicated here:
- Cancellation will be according to the policy of the company that provides the service contracted. For further information, speak to our staff.
- Your ticket is only valid for the specified date.
- Your ticket must be shown at the start of the activity or tour.
- The company is not responsible for loss or misuse of your ticket. In case of loss, duplicate tickets cannot be provided.
- You can contact us on 900 92 00 92 or by emailing email@example.com