Madrid Highlights + Visita guiada al Museo del Prado - Acceso preferente
Join us in this panoramic tour through the beautiful city of Madrid. See some of the most important sights in the city such as Plaza Mayor, Puerta de Alcalá, Plaza de Cibeles, Puerta del Sol and the Bernabéu Stadium. See the most emblematic attractions in the city. Skip the lines and visit one of the best art galleries in the world.
- Panoramic tour through Madrid
- Most important sights
- Museo Nacional del Prado
- One hour guided walking tour
- Radio guide system
- Admission to the Prado Museum
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English
- Transportation on an air-conditioned coach
- Local official guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Leave Plaza de Oriente and head to the magnificent Puerta de Toledo. Did you know its construction dates back from the Napoleonic era? See the oldest bridge in Madrid and drive next to the Manzanares River, from where you will have great views of the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral. Pass by Mayor Street, Puerta del Sol square and the Las Cortes quarter on your way to the Paseo del Prado. Admire the architecture of the Old Madrid arriving into the Las Letras Quarter.
Drive by Cibeles Fountain, where Real Madrid fans celebrate the team victories. Do not miss Puerta de Alcalá, the most famous of the five ancient gates into the city. The last sights you will see on the tour are the Santiago Bernabéu stadium through Paseo de la Castellana street and Colon square.
But no trip to Madrid would be completed without a visit to the Prado Museum. Thus, a local guide will pick you up from our office for a tour to the same. Follow your guide through the Museum on a visit of the most important paintings. Admire great European artworks by el Bosco, el Greco, Velazquez, Goya and Rubens. Discover the aim of the original building and why it changed to hold one of the most important art galleries in the world. The current exhibition holds more than 1.000 paintings of four different centuries.
Let your guide show you around the site and learn about some of the most important works and its backstories. Did you know the royal collection represents the museum’s foundation? Once your guided tour finishes you can stay inside the museum for as long as you wish.
Before you Go
*Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded*
Duration: Approx. 5 hours 15 mins. (09:00 start of Madrid Highlights: 3 hour approx.+ 12:45 start of Prado: 1,5 hour approx.)
• Julià Travel reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary due to events celebrated in the city or force majeure operational reasons without prior notice.
• Please note photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
• Please note: some of the paintings might not be available despite belonging to the permanent collection for reasons out of our control. In those cases, the itinerary will be modified to comprise another painting with similar artistic value and sign.
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers per guide