Madrid Highlights + Tour del Bernabéu
Join us in this panoramic tour through the beautiful city of Madrid. See some of the most important sights in the city such as Plaza Mayor, Puerta de Alcalá, Plaza de Cibeles, Puerta del Sol and the Bernabéu Stadium. Stop at some of the locations to take pictures of those significant places in the city. Get personalized tips from a local guide. Visit one of the most important stadiums in the world. See its museum, the press room, the presidential box, the dressing rooms and much more. Sit in the first team bench and feel like a true player!
- Madrid most important sights
- Satntiago Bernabéu Stadium
- One hour guided walking tour
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English
- Admission to the Bernabeu tour
- Transportation on an air-conditioned coach
- Local official guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Leave Plaza de Oriente and head to the magnificent Puerta de Toledo. Did you know its construction dates back from the Napoleonic era? See the oldest bridge in Madrid and drive next to the Manzanares River, from where you will have great views of the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral. Pass by Mayor Street, Puerta del Sol square and the Las Cortes quarter on your way to the Paseo del Prado. Admire the architecture of the Old Madrid arriving into the Las Letras Quarter.
Drive by Cibeles Fountain, where Real Madrid fans celebrate the team victories. Do not miss Puerta de Alcalá, the most famous of the five ancient gates into the city. The last sights you will see on the tour are the Santiago Bernabéu stadium through Paseo de la Castellana street and Colon square.
Next on schedule is your self-guided tour to the home to Real Madrid CF, this visit will not leave any soccer fan indifferent. Enjoy a tour of the facilities in the heart of Madrid, where you can learn and recall the history of hundreds of priceless objects, including the most prestigious trophies won by Real Madrid, the best club of the 20th century. The tour includes:
· Panoramic view of the stadium, the visit begins in style.
· The "Best Club in History" room, an audiovisual and interactive journey through the best club of the 20th century.
· "Sensations" room, feel how your emotions come into play.
· Video and photo-montages with players; take away a unique and original memory.
Before you Go
*Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded*
Duration: 4 hour (Madrid Highlights: 2 hours 30 min, approx. + Bernabéu Tour: 1 and a half hours approx. Self-guided).
Guided tour for the first part of the visit in English and Spanish. The Bernabeu tour part is a self-guided visit.
• Julià Travel reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary due to events celebrated in the city or force majeure operational reasons without prior notice.
• Real Madrid reserves the right to cancel or modify the tour due to schedule of matches, training sessions or special events. Please check opening schedule before your visit.
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers per guide.
• Due to the works being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, the Tour route will be temporarily affected and these areas will not be able to be visited: The perimeter of the playing field; Virtual reality area; The Presidential Box; First team dressing room and the dressing room of the visiting team; Players' tunnel and the press room.