Seville 5 Senses
If you want to discover Seville in the most complete and exclusive way, Seville 5 Senses is the experience for you. You don’t have to worry about booking accommodation and main attractions separately. Now, you can have it all in one ticket. Hotel, restaurant, tourist bus, flamenco and much more. Just choose the date and let us take care of everything. Get ready to experience Seville with all 5 senses.
- The most complete package for your 3-day visit to Seville
- All in one booking: transfer, accommodation, activities and local food
- Accommodation in 4* hotel or apartment in the city centre
- The most intimate and exclusive experience
- Pick-up and transfer (airport or train station)
- Accommodation for 2 days in hotel or apartment
- Hop-on Hop-off tour (City Sightseeing Seville)
- Walking tour
- Flamenco show
- Thermal bath at AIRE Ancient Baths
- Lunch with tasting menu (2 days)
- Glass of cava on roof terrace
Seville has plenty of places to discover and many experiences to enjoy the city to the fullest. With Seville 5 Senses ticket you can organise your 2-day trip easily and without missing anything!
Let City Expert organise everything for you: from the transfer service on your arrival at the airport or train station, to accommodation in the city centre, tourist activities and reservations at the main restaurants in Seville.
During your 2 days in Seville you can enjoy activities such as the City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour, the iconic open-topped red buses, to discover Seville. You'll explore the city's emblematic sites with a guided walking tour at Plaza de España and María Luisa Park. And for some time to recharge your batteries, you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch at Restaurante Becerrita.
Don’t leave the city without attending a live flamenco show, such as the one offered by Casa de la Memoria. To end your first day in Seville, choose from one of the featured terraces in the historic centre, where you can have a free glass of cava while you admire the views of the city at night.
On your trip there is also time to relax. On the second day, you will visit AIRE Ancient Baths, where you can immerse yourself in the ancient tradition of therapeutic bathing. Here you will enjoy the thermal waters and a relaxing massage. Before you say goodbye to the city, you can have lunch in Torres y García restaurant.
City Expert takes care of everything. Just enjoy what Sevilla 5 Sentidos has prepared for you.
Before you Go
- Rate for 2 people
- Booking information: Please be aware that the booking is subject to confirmation by the City Expert Information and Booking Centre. Once the booking has been received, it will be confirmed within 48 hours. Please enter your contact details correctly in order to receive confirmation.
- Services included (for 2 people):
- Pick-up and transfer for 2 people with premium vehicle. Santa Justa train station/ Seville airport and the hotel in the city centre.
- Accommodation: choose between Hotel Bécquer, Hotel Doña María, Hotel Inglaterra, Hotel Kivir, Corral del Rey or Puerta Catedral. Standard double room on bed and breakfast basis. Price per night. The total amount will depend on the type of accommodation chosen.
- City Sightseeing Sevilla: 48-hour ticket on the hop-on hop-off bus.
- Walking tour Plaza de España and Parque María Luisa: route with an official guide. Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Flamenco show: 1-hour show at Centro Cultural Flamenco Casa de la Memoria.
- AIRE Ancient Baths: includes thermal tour, 15-minute massage, 2 juices and visit to the roof terrace with views of the Giralda.
- Restaurante Becerrita: lunch with tasting menu for 2 people.
- Ovejas Negras Company: lunch with tasting menu in Torres y García restaurant. Lunch includes 1 drink per person, patatas bravas with alioli de hierbabuena y ají molido, empanada criolla, pizza to share and chocolate dessert to share.
- Glass of cava on roof terrace: choose between Doña María Roof, Hotel Inglaterra Roof or Kivir Skyline.