warningCity Sightseeing Seville is running from December 18th to January 4th. The bus departs stop 1 at 10.30, 12.00, 13.30, 15.30 and 17.00. --------- The following attractions are included: Santa Cruz Guided Walking Tour (departs at 10.30 each day from stop 1), Plaza de España and Parque María Luisa Guided Walking Tour (departs at 12.00 each day from stop 2), Magellan Guided Walking Tour (departs each day at 13.30 from stop 1), Pabellón de la Navegación (open 10.00 - 19.00 each day, but closes at 15.00 on 24th and 31st and closed completely on 25th), Case de las Ciencias (please check their website for opening times), Seville Aquarium, Aire de Sevilla, Bike Center (open from 9.00 to 18.00 Tuesday-Friday).
Our 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Seville ticket is probably the best way to discover this jewel of a city. There’s so much included for you to do that you’re sure to be busy for more than the 48 hours that your bus ticket lasts for. From walking tours to museum visits and the aquarium, the attractions added to our city tour make for excellent value and an even better holiday.
Mobile or PaperVoucher accepted
10:30 to 17:00
Mobile or PaperVoucher accepted
todaySelect the date
Flexible 12-month ticket to be used whenever you wish
Audio commentaries in 16 different languages
48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour to see the city’s highlights
No need to print your ticket. Use your mobile and make life easier.
Create your own itinerary over 48 hours so you can explore the city as you want
Loads of added extras to help make the most of your time in Seville
Paseo de Colón
Plaza de España
Plaza de América
Triana: San Jacinto
Seville Aquarium + 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Seville
48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
4 walking tours: Santa Cruz, Plaza de España, Magellan + Triana
Free entry: Museo de Baile Flamenco, Casa de la Ciencia + more
Discounts: Plaza de Toros, AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla + more
Entrance to the Aquarium
Ask the locals what the most beautiful city world is and they’re certain to tell you it’s their own. And who can blame them? As you explore this amazing city’s streets, you’ll understand why its citizens are so proud of it.
With our 48hr ticket, you’ll get the time you need to explore the city as fully as it deserves. Our hop-on hop-off tour starts on the banks of the Guadalquivir at the **Torre del Oro**, which has stood watch over the river for eight centuries. From there, you’ll head to **Plaza de España**, an incredible construction, built for the **1929 Ibero-American Exposition**, that has featured in films such as **Lawrence of Arabia** and **Star Wars: Attack of the Clones**. You can hop off here and explore the Plaza and the **beautiful Maria Luisa Park**, also built for the 1929 Exposition.
Hop back on the bus and head for the **Seville Aquarium**, which is included in your ticket. This modern aquarium is filled with some of the oceans’ most interesting creatures, from octopuses and sharks to jellyfish and elaborately coloured fish. It’s a great place to spend a few hours and fantastic for the kids.
One of the other benefits of our 48hr ticket is that it includes a walking tour of **Triana**, one of the city’s **most emblematic and fascinating neighbourhoods**. And it’s where the bus heads next. Triana has much to offer, from its charming back streets, fantastic places to eat, a traditional ceramics industry and the modern shopping experience of Torre Sevilla.
Another great place to hop off is by the Parliament building, where you can see the famous **Macarena Arch** and the **ancient city walls**, which were built to protect the city’s Muslim rulers from the **invading Christian armies**. If you’re in need of a rest, hop off at Alameda, the place where the city heads to enjoy a drink and a tapa in the sun. And if you do everything that’s included in your ticket, then that’s probably going to be a good idea!
Before you Go
* Santa Cruz Quarter - Centre (1 hour)
* 10:30 a.m. from stop number 13
* The former Jewish quarter is the oldest and most charming neighbourhood of Seville
* Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park (1 hour)
* 12:00 p.m. from stop number 2
* A tour with an official guide in English / Spanish discovering one of the most important constructions of the city
* In the footsteps of Magellan (1 hour)
* 1:30 p.m. from stop number 1
* Follow in the footsteps of Ferdinand Magellan, seeing where the first round-the-world voyage departed from
* Triana (1 hour)
* 5:30 p.m. (October - May) / 7:00 p.m (June - September) from stop number 1
* One of the most typical quarters of the city, the streets where flamenco was born and where most of the toreros live
* Fine Arts Museum (1 hour)
* 10:30 a.m. (August) / 4:00 p.m. (October - July) / 5:30 p.m. (September) from stop number 13
* Reservation required; maximum 30 people
* Tour not available on Mondays
* Discover the most important works by the artist Bartolomé Esteban Murillo
* Pabellon de la Navegación, Casa de la Ciencia, Iglesia de Santa Ana, Museo de los Carruajes, Hospital de la Caridad, Iglesia del Divino Salvador
* Museo del Baile Flamenco (show not included), Seville Aquarium
* 30-minute bike rental
* Betis Tour Experience (reservation required)
* Torre de los Perdigones, Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza
* Discount: AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla (selected times and treatments only)