Boat Tour Malaga
See Malaga from the sea on a City Sightseeing boat tour. Take in the splendid views from your seat on deck, while you relax and enjoy the weather and the water. It’s the perfect way to pass the time! Buy your tickets online today!
Mobile or PaperVoucher accepted
todaySelect the date
- Audio commentary in Spanish and English.
- A wonderfully relaxing hour on the water.
- Fantastic views from on deck.
- Flexible 12-month ticket.
- One-hour boat trip on the waters of the Bay of Malaga
Malaga was founded by the seafaring Phoenicians some 2,800 years ago. So, **what better way** to see this city that has its origins in the sea than from the sea itself? Your City Sightseeing boat leaves from its mooring near the Centre Pompidou and takes you out of the port onto the waters of the Mediterranean. The views of the city from the boat are **fantastic** and you can get a sense of why those intrepid Phoenicians picked this **special** spot to settle all those years ago and of how the city has grown since then. The trip lasts an hour, so you’ll have plenty of time to **relax and enjoy the view** and catch a spot of sun before heading back to shore and finding your land legs again!
Before you Go
* Meeting point: City Sightseeing bus stop 6, Centre Pompidou * Departures: * Monday and Thursday: 17:00, 18:30 and 20:00 * Friday: 17:00 and 18:30 * Saturday: 11:30, 13:00, 15:30, 17:00 and 18:30 * Sunday: 11:30, 13:00, 15:30, 17:00, 18:30 and 20:00 * Boat tours are weather permitting and the schedule may be subject to change
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
Barco Turístico de Málaga
Alameda de Colón, 9-E, 3
29001, Malaga, Spain