Guided Walking Tour Málaga
Enjoy a one-hour guided walking tour through the streets of Malaga. You’ll see emblematic locations such as Malaga Cathedral, the Alcazaba and stroll along the city’s most famous street – Calle Larios. Get to know the real Malaga and mix with locals as your guide informs you about this fascinating city.
- Learn about this fascinating city from your expert guide
- Explore hidden corners filled with locals
- 1-hour walking tour through Malaga city centre
- See Malaga Cathedral, the Alcazaba and walk down Calle Larios
Before you Go
- Tours run daily, departing at 12:30 p.m.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Price: 5€
- Meeting point: City Expert Information Office, Calle Bolsa, 13
- End point: Interactive Museum of Music, Calle Beatas, 15
- Maximum 30 persons per tour
This ticket implies the customer's acceptance of the conditions indicated here:
- The cancellation conditions that apply to our reservation can vary according to the policy of the company providing the service. If your requiere further information, please contact to our staff.
- The ticket is valid only for the date on the ticket.
- The ticket must be delivered and presented at the beginning of the activity to the guide or company that carries out the contracted activity.
- The company is not responsible for the loss or improper use of the ticket. In case of loss it is not allowed to reprint the tickets.
- You can contact with us in the 900 92 00 92 or in the mail firstname.lastname@example.org