Guided Walking Tour Málaga
Enjoy a one-hour guided walking tour through the streets of Malaga. You’ll see emblematic locations such as Malaga Cathedral, the Alcazaba and stroll along the city’s most famous street – Calle Larios. Get to know the real Malaga and mix with locals as your guide informs you about this fascinating city.
- Learn about this fascinating city from your expert guide
- Explore hidden corners filled with locals
- 1-hour walking tour through Malaga city centre
- See Malaga Cathedral, the Alcazaba and walk down Calle Larios
Before you Go
- Tours run daily, departing at 12:30 p.m.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Price: 5€
- Meeting point: City Expert Information Office, Calle Bolsa, 13
- End point: Interactive Museum of Music, Calle Beatas, 15
- Maximum 30 persons per tour
This voucher implies the customer's acceptance of the conditions indicated here. The cancellation conditions that apply to our reservation can vary according to the policy of the company providing the service. If you require further information, please contact our staff. The voucher is valid only for the date stated. The voucher must be delivered and presented at the beginning of the activity to the guide or company that carries out the contracted activity. The company is not responsible for the loss or improper use of the ticket, once it has been redeemed. In case of loss, reprinting the ticket is not possible. You can contact us on 900 92 00 92 or by emailing email@example.com