Pompidou Museum Tickets Malaga
A museum next to the sea. What more could you want? The Pompidou Centre is one of Malaga’s most emblematic places, recognised the world over for its multicolour cube-design. Enjoy a tour of its works from the 20th and 21st centuries.
todaySelect the date
- In a perfect location, the Cube next to the sea
- Enjoy the Pompidou Centre, where some 70 works from the 20th and 21st centuries are housed
- You will be able to discover different exhibitions, which are renewed every two and a half years
- The centre is the second seat of the Pompidou and the first outside France.
The Pompidou Centre in Malaga houses around 70 works from the 20th and 21st centuries, selected from the Pompidou Centre collection in France, one of the most important in the world of modern and contemporary art. The collection is updated every two and a half years, with new temporary exhibitions every year to complete your experience in the centre, which has strong links to the worlds of dance, performance and cinema, and which is directed at a young audience. It’s an ideal place to experience the world of modern art. Don’t miss it!
Purchase of this ticket implies acceptance on the part of customer of the conditions indicated here:
- Cancellation will be according to the policy of the company that provides the service contracted. For further information, speak to our staff.
- Your ticket is only valid for the specified date.
- Your ticket must be shown at the start of the activity or tour.
- The company is not responsible for loss or misuse of your ticket. In case of loss, duplicate tickets cannot be provided.
- You can contact us on 900 92 00 92 or by emailing email@example.com
Centre Pompidou Málaga
Pasaje Doctor Carrillo Casaux, s/n, 29016 Málaga
undefined, Malaga, Spain