Shuttle Bus to Cordoba Medina Azahara
No visit to Cordoba is complete without exploring Medina Azahara! The ruins of this medieval palatial city were once the home of the Caliph and the government of the kingdom. Today, this is one of the most important historical monuments in Cordoba and a UNCESCO World Heritage site. City Expert will take you to Medina Azahara and, once you are there, you can take the shuttle to the archaeological site.
- Our shuttle to Media Azahara allows you to walk through its streets and visit its famous historical museum
- It is one of the most important archaeological sites in Spain
- Medina Azahara is a palatine city built in the Xth Century at the foot of Sierra Morena, just7 km away from Cordoba
- Enjoy an excursion to the Archaeological Ensemble of Medina Azahara
- Transfer to Medina Azahara and back to Córdoba