Product temporarily unavailable
No visit to Cordoba is complete without exploring Medina Azahara! The ruins of this medieval palatial city were once the home of the Caliph and the government of the kingdom. Today, this is one of the most important historical monuments in Cordoba and a UNCESCO World Heritage site. City Expert will take you to Medina Azahara and, once you are there, you can take the shuttle to the archaeological site.
- Medina Azahara is a palatine city built in the Xth Century at the foot of Sierra Morena, just7 km away from Cordoba
- Our shuttle to Media Azahara allows you to walk through its streets and visit its famous historical museum
- Enjoy an excursion to the Archaeological Ensemble of Medina Azahara
- It is one of the most important archaeological sites in Spain
- Transfer to Medina Azahara and back to Córdoba