Mezquita de Cordoba, Jewish Quarter and Alcazar guided tour
Visit the most emblematic monuments in Cordoba to truly get to know the city. The city is filled with historical buildings, which were influenced by different cultures. Just in case you didn’t know, Cordoba is home to four UNESCO World Heritage sites. We invite you to discover these wonderful sites when exploring Cordoba.
- Enjoy a guided tour through the Mezquita-Mosque Cathedral, Alcázar de los Reyes and Jewish Quarter
- You will walk through an authentic labyrinth full of charming alleys in the Jewish Quarter
- You will discover the Alcázar de Cordoba, a place where many historical events took place
- Guided tour
Before you Go
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10:30am
- Meeting point: Estatua de Averroes
- Sunday: 09:45am
- Meeting point: puerta del Palacio de Congresos, C/ Torrijos.
- Tueday - Saturday: 10:30am
- Meeting point:Estatua de Averroes