Product temporarily unavailable
Come and discover the secrets of the Judería, Cordoba´s ancient Jewish Quarter on this extremely interesting and informative guided tour. This charming atmospheric neighbourhood was home to the city’s Jewish community during the last centuries of the Middle Age, and is home to one of only three medieval Jewish synagogues still standing in Spain. Book today this fantastic guided walking tour to the Judería of Córdoba with City Expert!
- Explore the historic Judería, Cordoba’s famous Jewish Quarter
- Enjoy the company of an expert local guide
- Learn about the fascinating history of the Jewish community in Medieval Cordoba
- Hear about the life of Maimonides, one of Cordoba’s most famous sons
Before you Go
- Monday to Saturday: 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday to Saturday: 10:30 a.m.
- Monday: 11.30 a.m.
- Sunday: 12:45 a.m.
This voucher implies the customer's acceptance of the conditions indicated here. The cancellation conditions that apply to our reservation can vary according to the policy of the company providing the service. If you require further information, please contact our staff. The voucher is valid only for the date stated. The voucher must be delivered and presented at the beginning of the activity to the guide or company that carries out the contracted activity. The company is not responsible for the loss or improper use of the ticket, once it has been redeemed. In case of loss, reprinting the ticket is not possible. You can contact us on 900 92 00 92 or by emailing email@example.com