Product temporarily unavailable
Are you planning your trip to Cadiz and don’t know what you should see and do? With City Expert you can visit Gibraltar and do a tour of ‘The Rock’; two things you should experience if you’re traveling to Cadiz. Discover this little piece of Britain in the south of Spain.
- See the resident population of macaques that live at the top of 'The Rock'
- Marvel at the beauty of St. Michael’s Cave
- Enjoy this excursion to Gibraltar; a little piece of Britain in the south of Spain
- Take advantage of this opportunity to travel to Gibraltar with transport included
- Travel insurance
- Accompaniment throughout the journey
- Gibraltar border crossing on foot
- Transfer to the centre of Gibraltar
- Entrance to St. Michael’s Cave
Before you Go
- Passport or identity card essential for EU citizens
- Citizens from non-EU countries should check before to see if a visa is required
Pick-up points:(times subject to change)
- 8:45 a.m. Bus stop in Plaza Sevilla, next to the Aduana Building
- 8:50 a.m. Bus stop at Av. de Andalucía 32, at Hotel Puertatierra
- 8:52 a.m. Bus stop at Av de Andalucía 82, San Felipe Neri School
- 8:55 a.m. Bus stop next to McDonalds, at Av. Cayetano del Toro 24
- El Puerto de Santa María:
- 8:15 a.m. Bus stop at the Renfe train station, next to the La Estación Kiosk
- 8:18 a.m. Hotel Playa de Valdelagrana
- 8:20 a.m. Hotel Puertobahia
- 8:50 a.m. Bus stop at Hotel Tartessus Ilunion
- 8:52 a.m Bus stop in front of Hotel Riu Chiclana
- 8:55 a.m Bus stop in front of Royal Al Ándalus,(C/ Almircar Barca 82)
- 8:58 a.m Bus stop in front of Hipotels, at av. Octavio Augusto
- 9:00 a.m Bus stop in front of Hotel Vincci Costa Golf at av. Octavio Augusto
- 9:05 a.m Bus stop in front of Hotel Balneario Fuente Amarga
- Desde Jerez:
- 7:50 a.m. Bus stop in Plaza del Caballo nº1, next to Santander Bank.
- 7:55 a.m. Bus stop at Rotonda del Minotauro (Minotauro Roundabout), next to Bar Santa Ana
Purchase of this ticket implies acceptance on the part of customer of the conditions indicated here:
- Cancellation will be according to the policy of the company that provides the service contracted. For further information, speak to our staff.
- Your ticket is only valid for the specified date.
- Your ticket must be shown at the start of the activity or tour.
- The company is not responsible for loss or misuse of your ticket. In case of loss, duplicate tickets cannot be provided.
- You can contact us on 900 92 00 92 or by emailing email@example.com