El Puerto de Santa María Tour - Cadiz
If you’re going to spend several days on holiday in Cadiz, you can’t muss this tourist trip. From Cadiz, enjoy a guided tour of El Puerto de Santa Maria with City Expert. This town is known for its certificate of origin sherries. Add this experience to your trip to Cadiz and enjoy the adventure.
- Visit the Phoenician archaeological site of Doña Blanca
- Enjoy a glass of wine and of mosto in el Puerto de Santa María
- Discover el Puerto de Santa María thanks to your local guide who will accompany you during the trip
- You will see the grape-ripening process and how the fruit is picked
- Visit to Doña Blanca Archaeological Site
- Casa Viña
- Guided visit of El Puerto de Santa María
- Glass of wine in the bodega and glass of mosto in la Viña
- Travel insurance
Before you Go
Pick-up points:(times subject to change)
- 9:08 a.m. Bus stop at Ciudad de Cádiz sports centre, Av. Jose León de Carranza,s/n
- 9:10 a.m. Bus stop at the Mc Donalds, en Av. Cayetano del Toro 17-19
- 9:12 a.m. Bus stop at Av de Andalucía 75, next to Clínica Dental Milenium
- 9:15 a.m. Bus stop at Av. de Andalucía 45, in front of Hotel Puertatierra
- 9:20 a.m. Bus stop in Plaza Sevilla, next to the Aduana Building
- Puerto de Santa María:
- 9:40 a.m. Hotel Puerto Bahía
- 9:48 a.m. Bus stop at the Renfe train station, next to the La Estación Kiosk
Purchase of this ticket implies acceptance on the part of customer of the conditions indicated here:
- Cancellation will be according to the policy of the company that provides the service contracted. For further information, speak to our staff.
- Your ticket is only valid for the specified date.
- Your ticket must be shown at the start of the activity or tour.
- The company is not responsible for loss or misuse of your ticket. In case of loss, duplicate tickets cannot be provided.
- You can contact us on 900 92 00 92 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org