Product temporarily unavailable
Looking for things to do in Cadiz? Don’t miss this excursion to the villages of Setenil and Ronda! Complete your trip to Cadiz with this City Expert experience and discover these two amazing locations in the lands of Andalusia. This City Expert excursion includes transport from Cadiz and an expert guide that will show you everything there is to see. Be sure to take pictures!
- Enjoy this excursion to both Setenil de las Bodegas and Ronda
- Discover one of the villages included in the White Villages of Andalusia Route
- Don't miss the opportunity to visit two of the most emblematic villages in Andalusia
- Thanks to our local guide, you will learn all about the history of these two villages
- Accompanying guide for the whole trip
- Guided visit in Ronda
- Free time in Ronda
- Visit to Setenil de las Bodegas
- Travel insurance
Before you Go
- 8:00 a.m. Bus stop at Ciudad de Cádiz sports centre, Av. José; León de Carranza s/n
- 8:02 a.m. Bus stop at Av. Cayetano del Toro 17-19. Next to Sabadell Bank
- 8:04 a.m. Bus stop at Av de Andalucía 75, next to Clínica Dental Milenium
- 8:05 a.m. Bus stop at Av. de Andalucía 45, in front of Hotel Puertatierra
- 8:10 a.m. Bus stop in Plaza Sevilla, next to the Aduana Building
El Puerto de Santa María
- 8:30 a.m. Hotel Puerto Bahía
- 8:35 a.m. Bus stop at the Renfe train station, next to the La Estación Kiosk
Jerez de la Frontera:
- 8:55 a.m. Bus stop in Plaza del Caballo nº1, next to Santander Bank.
- 9:00 a.m. Bus stop at Rotonda del Minotauro (Minotauro Roundabout), next to Bar Santa Ana.
This voucher implies the customer's acceptance of the conditions indicated here. The cancellation conditions that apply to our reservation can vary according to the policy of the company providing the service. If you require further information, please contact our staff. The voucher is valid only for the date stated. The voucher must be delivered and presented at the beginning of the activity to the guide or company that carries out the contracted activity. The company is not responsible for the loss or improper use of the ticket, once it has been redeemed. In case of loss, reprinting the ticket is not possible. You can contact us on 900 92 00 92 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org