Vejer and Medina Sidonia Tour from Cadiz
Are you looking to have a fantastic day and a trip with incredible views? Then, this City Expert experience is just what you’re looking for! Leaving from Cadiz, we will take you to discover Vejer de la Frontera and Medina Sidonia, two locations that will leave you open-mouthed. Make sure your mobile is charged because you won’t be able to stop taking photos!
- Tour the maze-like city of Medina Sidonia and fall in love with its incredible views.
- Discover the cities of Vejer de la Frontera and Medina Sidonia, both Arab in origin.
- Make the most of the chance to enjoy this trip while you're in Cadiz.
- Thanks to your local guide, discover all the history and customs of Vejer de la Frontera
Before you Go
Pick-up points:(times subject to change)
- Jerez de la Frontera:
- 08:00 a.m. Bus stop in Plaza del Caballo nº1, next to Santander Bank
- 08:10 a.m. Bus stop at Rotonda del Minotauro (Minotauro Roundabout), next to Bar Santa Ana
- Puerto de Santa María:
- 8:30 a.m. Bus stop at the Renfe train station, next to the La Estación Kiosk
- 8:35 a.m. Hotel Puerto Bahía
- 8:55 a.m. Bus stop in Plaza Sevilla, next to the Aduana Building
- 9:00 a.m. Bus stop in front of Hotel Puertatierra
- 9:05 a.m. Bus stop at the Mc Donalds, en Av. Cayetano del Toro 24
- San Fernando:
- 09:15 a.m. Bus stop at Rotonda Monumento de la Comunicación
- 09:35 a.m. Bus stop in Complejo Deportivo El Fontanal, Av del Velódromo
This voucher implies the customer's acceptance of the conditions indicated here. The cancellation conditions that apply to our reservation can vary according to the policy of the company providing the service. If you require further information, please contact our staff. The voucher is valid only for the date stated. The voucher must be delivered and presented at the beginning of the activity to the guide or company that carries out the contracted activity. The company is not responsible for the loss or improper use of the ticket, once it has been redeemed. In case of loss, reprinting the ticket is not possible. You can contact us on 900 92 00 92 or by emailing email@example.com