Vejer and Medina Sidonia Tour from Cadiz
Are you looking to have a fantastic day and a trip with incredible views? Then, this City Expert experience is just what you’re looking for! Leaving from Cadiz, we will take you to discover Vejer de la Frontera and Medina Sidonia, two locations that will leave you open-mouthed. Make sure your mobile is charged because you won’t be able to stop taking photos!
- Thanks to your local guide, discover all the history and customs of Vejer de la Frontera
- Make the most of the chance to enjoy this trip while you're in Cadiz.
- Tour the maze-like city of Medina Sidonia and fall in love with its incredible views.
- Discover the cities of Vejer de la Frontera and Medina Sidonia, both Arab in origin.
Before you Go
Pick-up points:(times subject to change)
- 9:08 a.m. Bus stop at Ciudad de Cádiz sports centre, Av. Jose León de Carranza, 9
- 9:05 a.m. Bus stop at the Mc Donalds, en Av. Cayetano del Toro 24
- 9:02 a.m. Bus stop at Av de Andalucía 82, San Felipe Neri Schoolt
- 9:00 a.m. Bus stop in front of Hotel Puertatierra
- 8:55 a.m. Bus stop in Plaza Sevilla, next to the Aduana Building
- Puerto de Santa María:
- 8:35 a.m. Hotel Puerto Bahía
- 8:32 a.m. Hotel Playa Valdelagrana
- 8:30 a.m. Bus stop at the Renfe train station, next to the La Estación Kiosk
- Jerez de la Frontera:
- 08:00 a.m. Bus stop in Plaza del Caballo nº1, next to Santander Bank
- 08:05 a.m. Bus stop at Rotonda del Minotauro (Minotauro Roundabout), next to Bar Santa Ana