Trip to Cadiz and Jerez from Seville
Cadiz is one of the oldest cities in Europe, and because of its geographical location, it has seen a great diversity of cultures throughout its history. The artistic cities of Cadiz and Jerez are most representative of Andalusian culture. Discover their history with a City Expert excursion.
- Then you will visit Bodegas González Byass, one of the most important wineries in the city
- In Jerez, you will first enjoy an equestrian show at the Royal Equestrian School
- You will learn about Cadiz on a panoramic City Sightseeing bus tour
- Enjoy a full day trip to Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera
- Transfer from Seville
- Free entrace to an equestrian show at the Royal Equestrian School
- Free entrance and guided visit to Bodegas González Byass
- City Sightseeing Cadiz Bus Ticket
Before you Go
- Hotel Barceló: 7:00 a.m.
- Torre Sevilla: 7:15 a.m.
- Hotel Colón: 7:30 a.m.
- Torre del Oro: 7:45 a.m.
- Hotel Silken: 8:00 a.m.
Hours are subject to change