Product temporarily unavailable
Discover the cultural heritage of Cordoba with City Expert. Many of Cordoba's monuments are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The Mosque-Cathedral is one of the city's most important attractions. Don't leave without taking a photo beneath its magnificent red and white arches. The Synagogue of Cordoba is the only surviving Jewish synagogue in Andalusia. You definitely can't miss it!
- Our bus makes the transfer to Cordoba easy and comfortable
- Enjoy a full day excursion to the city of Cordoba
- Visit the Mosque-Cathedral of the city (La Mezquita), the Synagogue and the Jewish quarter
- Take a panoramic Cordoba City Sightseeing bus tour
- Córdoba City Sightseeing bus tour
- Free entrance to the Mosque-Cathedral
- Transfer from Seville
Before you Go
- Hotel Barceló: 7:15 a.m.
- Torre Sevilla: 7:30 a.m.
- Hotel Colón: 7:45 a.m.
- Torre del Oro: 8:00 a.m.
- Hotel Silken: 8:15 a.m.
Hours as subject to change.